Monday, November 1, 2010

"A Vegetable I Dislike"

"A Vegetable I Dislike"
A vegetable that I truly dislike are peas. Ever since I was younger I could never eat my peas when my mom would ask me to. Something about the taste of peas made me dislike them so much. I remember when I was younger and my mom would make dinner, he would always have some type of vegetable to go along with the meal. Sometimes there green beans; sometimes there was corn and sometimes there was my absolute favorite vegetable which is broccoli. I would always finish my vegetables whenever one of those was served, but never my peas. My taste buds could never bring me to finish them completely. Of course I would try to finish all of my peas because my mother wanted me to, but I really hated the taste of them. I remember one time when I was younger; my mom wanted me to finish my peas before I could have my ice cream. I Remember her saying  if you don't finish your peas you won't get any ice cream". I was upset because I really wanted my ice cream, so when she wasn't looking I gave them to my sister and my sister ate the peas for me. To this day I can't eat a whole spoon full of peas; the taste is such an awful taste to me. That's just the one vegetable I will never ever learn to like or love.

No comments:

Post a Comment