Monday, November 1, 2010

"My Best friend’s Birthday"

Oh my gosh, my best friend’s birthday is coming up, what am I going to for her. Let’s see, I’m going to need a location, birthday invitations for her surprise party, and something that I know will make her have the best birthday ever. I’m doing to need someone to distract her for the day. I can have her sister take her to the mall to shop for hours while I get all of our friends in the surprise location. My best friend love to eat at Benihannas so that where I’m going to have every one show up. All of my best friend’s favorite food will be made and I will have a special cheese cake delivered one she arrives. Once everyone arrives with their gifts I will seat all of them and wait for my best friend to enter the room for us to sing her happy birthday. Once she comes in we will all sing her happy birthday and give her all of her gifts. After that we we all eat, dance ect. Toward the end I will have her favorite singer come out and sing happy birthday to her. Her favorite singer is omarion. "Well how would she get Omarion to come, she doesn't know him like that." Is what some people might say. Omarion is a friend of my family and he will come. Once he sings my best friends favorite song to her I know she will remember this birthday forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment