Thursday, November 4, 2010

"How Weather Affects My Mood"

The weather can affect my mood in different ways. Some people like the weather when it’s cold and some people like the weather when it’s hot. I’m the kind of person that likes the weather when it’s just warm. If the weather isn't just right it can cause my mood to go down sometimes. For example if the weather is really hot it makes me less energetic. This is because when it’s hot I tend to become very sleepy and tired. A lot of people I know say the same thing. It’s just something about the heat that makes me tired and not wanting to do anything at all. A few weeks ago the weather reached a scorching 113 degrees which made me feel so weak and tired. All I wanted to do was lie down and sleep the whole day. On a cold day I am very happy just as I am on warm days. On cold cloudy days I am always in a very good mood. I don't know but it’s something about the clouds that made me excited. My mood is usually in a great mood when the clouds come. Just because I like cloudy weather doesn't mean that I like the rain. When the rain comes I am usually happy at first but when the rain continues I begin to lose my excitement.
My mood is at its best when the weather is just right, when it’s not too hot and not too cold. I say when it’s just right is about 77 degrees, that's when my mood is at its best.

1 comment:

  1. The weather affects my mood also, when its rainy I feel kind of down only because the sun isn't out. Then when its hot, I can relate to you I get less energetic. You gave good details with how the weather affects your mood.

    ReplyDelete