Thursday, November 4, 2010

"My Favorite Music Video"

I have a lot of music videos that I like, the one that comes to mind is the destiny child music video called emotions. This video is about three young ladies who have feel in love with a man and are talking about the pain that is still there. In the music video Beyonce, kelly, and Michelle are in three different locations and are all going through some sad moments in their lives. Beyonce is sad and destryong some clothing to make her feel better. While doing this she gets a phone call from her friend named kelly who is going through family issues while also dealing with her heart being broken. Now Beyonce is going to call their friend Kelly to come so they all can meet up and help each other through their hard times that they are going through. Some people might ask why do I like this video. Well I like it because even though all three of these friends are going through things in their lives, they put it aside and can to help each other out like real friends should. I like that because people nowadays should be better friends who should show a little more care for their friends

No comments:

Post a Comment