Thursday, November 4, 2010

"A foreign country I want to visit"

I would like to visit the country I would like to visit is France. There are many countries I would like to visit but France has always caught my attention. Ever since I can remember I always wanted to visit France. French has always been one of the many languages that I always wanted to learn. It’s just something about it that made me want to learn the language. Growing up I would always watch television shows when people from France would begin speaking French and they way they speak it sounds like the most be the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. Another reason why I want to visit this country is because it looks like such a beautiful place to be. A lot of movies that I have watched have certain scene when he actors were in France and it looks like a place where all the people there are full of love. I’m the kind of person who wants to be happy and peaceful a lot of the time so I feel France can really bring that side out of me if I visit. With all the positive things I have heard and seen about France I want to go and explore this beautiful place.

2 comments:

  1. Good writing prompt, but you had a few mistakes you need to correct. In the first sentence you wrote I would like to visit the country I would like to visit is France. You made a mistake in writing this part. Make sure you correct that. You also misspelled the you put he actors instead of the actors. I agree with you France does seem like a beautiful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree France is a beautiful place. I like that you have an idea of what it would be like because of what you had watched when you were younger. Overall you had a lot of positive things to say about the country you would like to visit.

    ReplyDelete