Thursday, November 4, 2010

"The most Effective Teacher I have ever had"

I have had slot of effective teacher throughout my learning career. They all have changed my life in many different ways and I am truly grateful for each and every single one that I have had. I would say the most effective teacher that I have had has to my kindergarten teacher. I feel this way because she was the one than began my whole learning career. My kindergarten teacher was the one that started it all. School consists of a lot of things and writing is a main element that is involved when people go to school. This is one reason why I chose my kindergarten teacher that had the greatest effect on my life because she was the one that taught me how to write the alphabet. Learning the alphabet is a great thing because it opens the door for someone’s writing skills for life. Without learning the alphabet I wouldn't be able do any writing and I owe it my kindergarten teacher. From teaching me the alphabet she opened the door for me to expand my writing and this has helped me write personal statements, and other things in order to get into college. I appreciate her for that and thank her for that because she started my whole learning career and with the help of all my other teachers I will continue to expand it until the end of time

1 comment:

  1. Teachers are the most effective people in a student's life, they dedicate their time to educate them. I also appreciate the teachers i have had.

    ReplyDelete