Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Modern Life without Cell Phones"

Cell Phones! Seems like everyone has one doesn't it?  Having a cell phone is a wonderful way for people to keep in contact with each other and it has also become a tool that can help someone when they are in need. Cell phones help people out in many ways. Not everyone is at home 100% of the time and we need communication when we are going out into the world.  Some people might say “they just want to get on the internet, face book text; everyone doesn't need a cell phone". This is where those people are wrong because cell phones have helped me out in many ways. One time I was at an amusement park and my friends and I decided to go on different rides. The plan was for us to meet up at a certain spot at a certain time. One I got off the ride I went to our location that were we supposed to meet at. My friends weren't there. I waited about 10 minutes and I decided to call one of them on my cell phone. It turns out that the ride they were on got stuck as they were about to end the ride. Having a cell phone helped me out because I didn't have to worry what happened to my friends, if they were safe and sound, and I knew exactly where to find the ride they were at. If I didn't have a cell phone in this situation I wouldn't have known where they were, or where to look for them at. Cell phones nowadays are very necessary especially in serious situations; you never know when you are going to have to get into contact with someone you know.

1 comment:

  1. Cellphones are necessary! Everyone owns one whether for work or just personal reasons, they come in handy most of the time if you use them responsibly. I like how you supported you position with a personal experience.

    ReplyDelete