Monday, November 1, 2010

“My Favorite Season"

My favorite season would have to be the summer time. The weather is nice and warm, so I can do certain things like going to the beach, water parks with my family and taking beautiful family vacations. All of the other season is cool too but summer is the season where I have the most fun. When summer comes there is no school for me, well unless I’m not doing summer school. If I’m not attending summer school I get to do a lot more activities than when I’m in school during the other seasons. I get to sleep in later and who doesn't love that? I get to stay up however late as I want. I get to stay out longer not worrying about the fact that I have to get up for school in the morning. Summer is also the time when basically my whole family takes vacations. Some of the vacations that my family has token has been to Palm Springs, San Diego and Vegas. I love these trips because I get to relax with my family and do a lot of things while I’m out of town, and I love being out of town. I am the kind of person who loves warm weather because I don't have to stay in the house all the time because if it raining or being very cold. I love to go swimming and summer is the time I go swimming a lot, I also go to water parks with my family during the summer. Over all summer time is the season when I get to relax my mind from everything, this makes summer my favorite season out of the four seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment