Monday, November 1, 2010

“Brothers and Sisters"

Siblings, either brothers or sister get along or like most siblings I have come into contact with don't always get along. A lot of the times brothers and sisters don't get along because they argue about silly things. For example when I was younger I used to argue with my big brother all the time just because I was mad at the fact that he was older, ahahaha I wanted to be the oldest. Other things we would argue about were who was going to sit in the front seat of the car, and why he felt he should play the video game longer than me. Now that I look back at these silly arguments I realized they were all pointless.
These arguments create problems in families because if a brother and sister have younger siblings, it’s not good for the younger to see their older brother sister arguing all the time about silly things. Not only do the siblings not want to see this arguing going on but I’m sure that the parents of these children don't want to break up the arguments all the time. I know for a fact when my older and I would argue when I was younger my mother would get mad at us for disturbing the house.
I feel the best way to handle situations like these is to talk the problems out. I feel that talking the problems out make it easier for everyone who is involved because arguing is the worst possible way to handle a situation because nothing ever gets resolved when that happens.

1 comment:

  1. When i was younger me and my older brother never got along. As the years went by, we grew out of immaturity and we began to talk more. We have a strong bond, Siblings usually grow out of the fighting stage. Family is family and we have to stick together.

    ReplyDelete