Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Relationships People have with animals"

"Why do some people talk to their animals as if they were humans?" is what some people might say. Well some people feel that animals understand them a lot more than a human would and would always be there for them. I feel if a person has a relationship with an animal that is a wonderful thing. My personally I love animals, they are wonderful to me. Many people love their animals like they would love any other human on this earth, which is fine in my opinion.
Some people feel that they would be able to trust animals more than they can trust a person. For example I have watched shows where a person had a large amount of animals. This particular show dealt with a woman who had seventeen dogs and the authorities felt that was too many animals to live in one house with one person. Well her explanation for having all of these dogs was because she said she was hurt by so many people in her life that she turned to her animals. She said that she could talk to them about anything and they never judged her once she told them her secrets. The woman said that her animals always showered her with love and has never turned their backs on her.
I noticed that since she was hurt so much in her life, she felt like she couldn't trust people and felt animals will never betray her. I feel these relationships form because people either wants something to love, or they want something to love them forever and never betray them.

1 comment:

  1. I have always had a great relationship with my pets, they are always there for you. I like to take good care of them, and the bond is strong. I understand why people have closer relationships with their animals, it is because they dont talk back. I like the example you gave about the women and her 17 dogs.

    ReplyDelete