Monday, November 1, 2010

" Concrete Specific Details"

"Concrete Specific Details"
1.Shoes...small shoes...big shoes..comfortable shoes...sports shoes...nike shoes
This choice of shoes started off general because there are many different types of shoes in the world. To be more specic I talked about the different sizes of shoes. I began to talk about the shoe being comfortable because there are some shoes that aren't comfortable. Sports shoes in my opinion are comfortable and a type of sports shoe is a Nike shoe.
2. Clothes...warm clothes...hood...long sleeves...black...sewat jacket
This choice of clothes was general at first. To be more specific I chose warm clothes virsus clothes that are worn when its cold outside. The color I chose was black. Then I chose a black sweat jacket.
3.Jewlery...sparkles...ring...diamond ring...worn on a finger...worn on my ring finger.
The general choice that I chose was jewlery. To be more specic I said that this jewlery sparkles because some jewlery doesn't. I chose the type of jewelry which was a ring. There are different kinds of rings so I chose a diamond ring. I said the ring is worn on a finger because some people wear them in different places. Then I chose the ring finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment