Monday, November 1, 2010

"A Typical Day in My Life"

"A Typical Day in My Life"
What's a typical day in my life you ask? Okay it goes a little something like this. The alarm goes off at 6:30a.m every morning for me to wake up and get ready for school. I don't know about most people but I absolutely hate the sound of the alarm clock in the morning. It’s the worst sound that someone can hear early in the morning. I wake up stretch and I head to the bathroom. After that I go eat my breakfast. Once I’m done eating my breakfast I pick out my outfit for the day then I go brush my teeth, wash my face and take my shower. Once I’m done showering I go to my room and turn on the news for a second to see what the weather is going to be like. After that I put on my lotion, accessories etc. Then I get my book bag ready to go to school. Once I arrive to school, I socialize with my friends before class. I’m a person that likes to socialize. Once class beings I go into my learning mode, ahah meaning I’m focused on learning for the most part. Once school is over I go somewhere before I go home, either to get something to eat, or star bucks or a relative’s house. I always go somewhere before I go home. Once I get home I begin my homework while listening to music and or watching television. If I have a test coming up I study for the test as well. Once my homework and studies are over I relax while watching television, or talking on the phone. I get sleepy around 10:30 so before then I take my shower and brush my teeth to get ready for bed. After that I lay down and watch television, while I’m on my phone texting, or aiming before I fall asleep. like or love.

1 comment:

  1. Your day was detailed out, it was like I was next to you going along for the ride. I was confused on your last sentence. like or love??

    ReplyDelete