Monday, November 1, 2010

"The Decade I Would Live In"

If I could live in any decade I would live in the 19 90s
Yes I know what you all are thinking." Wasn't she born in the 90s"? Yes I was but I was little and I don't remember any other stuff that happened in the 90s. My mom always tells me about how the 90s was so different compared to how it is now.  I always hear stories about how all these good rappers were out back then and how back then everyone was nice to each other all the time and only wanted to have a good time. My mother always tells me stories and she always compares this decade to how it was in the 90s. One thing that she talks about the most is how crime rate was much lower compared to how it is now. Don't be mistaken, there was crime in the 90s,there has always been crime going on but now its way worse to how it was back then. This is a big deal to me because I would like to live when crime wasn't as bad as it is today. I would love to live during a time when I didn't really have to worry about thing things that people were going to do. I would like to live during a decade when everyone just wanted to have fun and be peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment