Thursday, November 4, 2010

"A Person Who is Especially Interesting"

I have met a lot of interesting people who interested me in lots of ways. One of those interesting people that I have met was my great grandfather. He wasn't like any regular man. He was quite different in my opinion. A lot of the things he did were very interesting just because I knew him when he was a lot older than most people but he act like the youngest person. By this I mean he loved to laugh and joke around with my siblings and I. This interested me because he would tell jokes that had us all laughing. I love the fact that he was always kind to others no matter what. I remember my mother telling me a story of someone breaking into his house or car and taking his expensive items. What amazed me the most is the fact that she told me he didn't get mad. Most people I know would have been very angry and upset and would have tried to find out who it was. My great grandfather was a good hearted man and that interest me the most because I haven't met a lot of people who always stay calm and is always kind to other a lot of the time. I wish a lot more people in the world would be like that because kindness means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment