Monday, November 1, 2010

"My Favorite Game"

I have a lot of games that I love to play, but the one game that I love to play the most would have to be monopoly. Monopoly is a game that can go on for hours and hours without my getting tired. In the game monopoly you and about 6 or 7 other players can play. You each get 1500 dollars to start with. You roll the dice and there is a series of properties you can land on that you can buy with the money. IF you buy a certain piece of property and somebody else lands on it they have to pay you rent or mortgage depending how many houses or hotels you have on it. The more houses or hotels that you have on your property the more money they have to pay you. The other things you can land on while playing this game is community chest and chance. When you land either one of these things you can either pick up a card that has good news or bad news for you. The good news can be you getting some money from the bank or players. The bad news is you either are going to jail or paying some money. Another thing you can land on while playing this game is free parking. If you land on free parking and money is under there you can get that money. The last thing you can land on is another players property and depending on how many hotels or houses or how much their rent is you have to pay them some money. I like this game because I always win, I have lots of strategies to win and this game can go on for hours and hours without ever getting boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment