Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Learning a New Language and accomplishing this goal"

Learning a new language isn't the easiest thing for a person to accomplish. Well at least for me it isn't. I’m planning to spend a year abroad and I need to learn this new language as soon as possible. Well, what can I do in order to accomplish my goal? There are actually a lot of things I can do to accomplish this goal.
The first thing I think I should do is get a book that defines the language which if French in English and words in French. I think this would help me out in many ways. I know I am going to forget some of the words that I’m learning sometimes so to help me study I think I’m going to need a handy book to help me out. This book isn't all that I need, I need to choose a class that fits my learning style. So, since I learn with smaller classes I am going to need a small class with an excellent teacher to leach me French. While in this class I need to take as many notes as possible because I need something to help me out once I start working on my French when I get home. What else would I need? I think I would also need a tutor to teach me more French when my teacher isn't around. I need to pay attention to my tutor as if he or she were my teacher. Of course they are going to know French down to a science so I need to listen, pay attention, and stay focused. I’m sure by doing all of these thing, I will learn French in no time.

1 comment:

  1. I know two languages, and trust me it isn't easy knowing to languages let alone learning a new one. I have difficulties understanding spanish even though Its the main language spoken in my household. I feel that learnhing another language would take a lot of time and dedication.

    ReplyDelete