Thursday, October 28, 2010

"What Coorperation Means To Me"

Cooperation to me means someone who is willing to work with others to get something done. It may not be what the person wants to do at that time but they will be willing to do the job to help others. I feel that each and every single person on this earth should have cooperation.
Having cooperation is extremely important in life because we all are going to come into contact with others, and we all going to have to work with others at some point in our lives. It may be at school, work, etc, and if a person doesn't have cooperation skills then others aren't going to want to be around that person. For example school, sometimes teachers want to put a group of students to work in a group together on a group project. Each person is going to have a specific job to get done while doing this project, but if a person doesn't want to cooperate and not do their assigned job then the group is going to get mad. Well I know I would get mad if my grade is depending on the work of someone else in my group.
Cooperation means a lot to me because it makes life a lot easier when everyone works together to get something done, and if we all have that then everything will turn our fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment