Thursday, October 28, 2010

"How I`m unique and special"

What makes me special you ask? There are many things about me that make me consider myself a unique and special person. Many people have been through many hardships in their lives and have let these hardships keep them down but the things I have been through in my life have changed my way of thinking. The things I have been through has made meant to change the lives of others and give them hope for a better tomorrow. One of the hardships I have been through in my life is dealing with the death of my father. Even though I am dealing with this pain to this day this is one of the many reasons why I want to be a psychologist. I want to talk to others about their problems and let them know that everything is going to be fine even when you are going through terrible things in life. I feel this makes me special because I’m taking a terrible experience that I am going through and making it into something positive that may possible change the lives of others. I’m not saying this will make all the things that they are going through go away, but I feel if I can say a few kind words to help them get through their hard times then I will gladly do that to make someone’s live a little better. I feel this also makes me unique because I never really come across people that take negative situations and try to make them into something postive.

No comments:

Post a Comment