Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"People With Different Interests and Backgrounds"

Everyone in the world is different in many ways. People are interested in different things and have different backgrounds. Having these different things about them in my opinion would make them unlikely allies. Often times, people who are different in many ways don't have a strong bond compared to people that have similar interests and backgrounds. For example my friends and I, we all may not be completely alike, but we all have just about the same kinds of interests. My friends like to do just about everything I like to do. We all like to shop, go out and have fun, go to the movies etc. I feel like our interests is what make us all such good friends. It is very possible for somone to be good friends with a person who is completely different fom them, but what happens when ypour interest start to clash with the other person.
For example, I have a cousin who is friends with a person she doesn't have anything in common with. Time began to pass, and their friendship started to fade because there wasnt anything to talk about, because they didn't have anything in common. The two of them basically came from completely different worlds. I feel if two people have different interests and backgrounds they will always see things different from one another. They will always have different opinions from someone who sees things different from them, and thinks differently from them. I happen to be one of those people who sees things differently from someone who thinks differently from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment