Wednesday, October 20, 2010

" Outdoor Living to a Person Living in an Apartment in the city"

A person with an apartment in the city would experience a completely different lifestyle if they lived outdoors. Living in an apartment would be much easier to live their lives that outdoors. For example, my family and I went on a camping trip a few years ago. This outdoor experience was everything that I expected it to be. In my opinion living outdoors is extremely different compared to living life in a apartment.  Life outdoors is much harder. Simple things such as warming up food, staying warm with a heater, usung the restroom etc, in an apartment is much easier than outdood living. With outdoor living comes alot of worrying of how to survive compared to lthe luxuries of having everything you need in an apartment. While on the camping trip with my family, it was no where near as comfortable as when I was in my house. When I got cold, there wasnt a heater I could turn on to keep me warm. To use the restroom I didnt have a regular restroom. Life was overall much harder than living ouutdoors. Outdoor life, compared to the city is extrememly different. A person who lives in the city would see life a whole lot different than living outdoors. Outdoor living is something that people would  enjoy, but a person, but a person like me that lives in the city wouldnt enjoy it that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment