Saturday, October 23, 2010

"A Health Concern"

                                        "Health Issue"
Have you ever lost a loved one due to a terrible health issue?
With all of these terrible heath issues occurring I feel that each and every single one of them deserves immediate attention. When there are millions of people losing their lives every day I feel there should be things done to help our loved ones live long and healthy lives.
Breast cancer is one of the many health issues that I think should have immediate attention. The National Breast Cancer Awareness association stated "By the end of the year over 40,000 women will die from breast cancer in the United States alone". Now I don't know if that sounds like a lot to other people, but to me that's a very large number and something should be done about it. I feel that women should be able to live long healthy lives not worrying about the breast cancer issue. As terrible as this cancer is there are many things that can be done to decrease of breast cancer. The national Breast Cancer Association said women can maintain a healthy weight, work out with others, keep you active and decrease fat intake. If women do these things to decrease their chances of having breast cancer then I’m positive they will prevent themselves from having this terrible health issue. They will live long and healthier lives and I’m sure each and every single woman in the world wants that for not only herself but her loved ones as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment