Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Purpose of the Internet"

                                            “Purpose of the Internet”
Have you ever had a question that you didn’t know the answer to, and there wasn’t anyone around to answer it for you? Well that’s where the internet is very helpful in some cases. Some people would say that the internet does nothing for you, or that it is just pointless. Well in my opinion the internet is a helpful source that everyone in the world should be thankful to use.
Students for example, I’m sure about everyone who has ever been to school has used the internet for an assignment. The internet is very helpful for a lot of assignments that are assigned. Things like, research papers, current events, projects, are often used by students because we all need help. Not only does the internet help out students, but if someone has general questions, then the internet has the answers. History for example, I always want to know what happened lots and lots of years ago, but sometimes there is no one like a teacher, counselor, my mother to answer my questions, that’s where the internet comes in to help me out. Just about anything I ask, the internet helps me out and provides me with the answer that I need. I am very grateful that the internet was developed because if it wasn’t then a lot of questions that I have wouldn’t be answered, which will make things different because I will be unsure about certain things that has happened in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment