Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Importance of Pride in Ones Work"

Pride in anything a person does should be something that everyone has. It could be homework, class work, a drawing ,a written poem, a collage, anything a person does on his or her own should be valued by them and they should have a lot of pride in because just for the simple fact that it was done by them. I feel that if a person has pride in anything they do then whatever they are creating will turn out wonderful no matter if they are creating something they really don't want to create. Projects are a great example. Often times teachers like to give project that have to deal with some type of artwork or creation involved. Then there are some students who say they aren't good at creating certain things. I was one of those students when I was younger. A project that was assigned to me was making a collage. In my mind I was thinking "I can't do this, I’m not good at this kind of stuff. Once I got started on this project I began to have fun. I really started to enjoy in and I thought my collage was beautiful once I was finished. I realized that once you believe in yourself and realize the amazing things you are capable of then there isn't anyone in the world who can do something amazing if they put their mind to it. Pride is an amazing thing to have and anyone and everyone in this world can have it, one we all have pride in our work that we do in this life everything we do seems to get better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment