Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Techniques and Methods Teachers Can Do"

Many teachers all across the world do their jobs very differently. Depending on the subject that they teach, some like to give long lectures, short lectures, and other teachers want their students to have fun, so they give them fun projects to do.
Students learn in very different ways, me personally I am a visual learner meaning I learn by seeing something being done. Often times when a subject is being taught from lecturing for a long time most students tend not to pay attention because it’s so boring. I feel that teacher’s should teach the way that their student learns. Creating fun group projects is a perfect example that will keep students interested in the subject being taught. This helps the teacher get his or her job done and the students will have fun while learning the subject.
Another method a teacher can do to do his or her job more effectively in my opinion if form study groups for the students who aren't understand the material being taught. A study group in my opinion is very good for students to understand the material. Study groups have helped me when I was having trouble in math. I didn’t understand any of the material until I got together with a group of students who were also having trouble. Once we formed it, we began to go to tutoring, and studied together which made a huge difference in my grades

No comments:

Post a Comment