Wednesday, October 20, 2010

" Ideal Vacation"

There are many different beautiful places in the world that people go to all the time to take vacations on. Places like Miami, Palm Springs, Florida are all beautiful places to vacation to, and the list goes on. A wonderful place that I would love to vacation to would be Jamaica. The reason why I would want to vacation there is because I have heard so many stories about how beautiful it is. I was supposed to go out there with my best friend but I never got a chance to.
 I feel that Jamaica would be the perfect place to vacation to because to seems like paradise. I would love to go to a beach out there and relax in the sun. To me this is perfect because I love to on beautiful sand and watch the waves of the ocean. I also heard that the beaches out there are really beautiful. Unlike other beaches Jamaica has the cleanest water that is so beautiful. Another thing that would make this vacation perfect is the hotel that I stay in. I would want to stay in a nice suite that is a wonderful view of the water. The hotel room that I stay in would have to have everything. It would have to have a comfortable bed, television, room service etc.
To me this is the ideal vacation because I would be relaxing peacefully with a care in the world. In my opinion this would be paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment