Friday, October 1, 2010

"Haiku Poem"

The clouds are above me.
Taking all the heat from me.
Making me feel cool.

The season changes.
Making the world beautiful.
So remarkable.

The rain is the best.
It makes me feel more peaceful.
Listen to the rain.

Summer time means more fun.
Feeling the heat as we relax.
We enjoy the fun.

Running in the wind.
Feeling the air against me.
Cool air in the wind.

Snow flakes are falling.
Snow angels is what we make.
Oh how so much fun.

Camping trips we take.
Going fishing near the lake.
Running from the snakes.

Wearing winter clothes.
Jumping in the rain puddles.
Rain, Rain go away.

Thunder from the rain.
Lightening must be on it's way.
Inside we must stay.

I love  when spring comes.
Nothing but good times and fun.
How sad when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment