Tuesday, September 7, 2010

When I Wake Up In The Morning

          When I wake up in the morning I thank God, that I have another day on this Earth, because I know that some people didn't get the blessing on waking up to another day. The next thing I do, is wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I begin to eat my breakfast. The food I eat for breakfast is always different. Some days I eat cereal, other days I eat baccon,eggs,and biscuits. Growing up, I was always told "breakfast is the most important meal of the day." After I eat my breakfast, I pick out the outfit that I will be wearing for that day. Once I finish choosing my outfit, I take my shower, brush my teeth &wash ,my face again. When I'm done, getting dressed, I get all of my books and school materials I need for school. Once I'm ready, I leave for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment