Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"My Pet"

If I could have any animal for a pet I want to have a rabbit. My rabbit would be all white with pink ears. I had  a rabbit when I was younger so I know all the things that I am suppose to do to take care of my rabbit. The things that I would do to take care of my rabbit is feed it lettuce and rabbit vitamins. I forgot what they are called but evertime I would feed my rabbit, I would put some vitamins on the side,with a bowl of water with every meal. Another way I would take care of my rabbit is clean the cage when they use the restroom. The last way that I would take care of my rabbit is sometimes they use the restroom on their bed so, I change the linen/wash it and make the bed for my rabbit to sleep and be comfortable on.

No comments:

Post a Comment