Saturday, September 11, 2010

"My Restaurant"

       The name of my restaurant would be called "Regina's Fabulous Meals"
  My restaurant would be very spacious with fancy designs all over the walls and the ceilings. It would be two stories. Downstairs would be where the mainmeals would be served and upstairs would be a place to hang out  and listen to music when people would get done eating. Upstairs would be filled with couches and music players so that people can relax.
     In my restaurant, all types of food will be served. Breakfast will consist of eggs,baccon,biscuits,toast gritts,all diffeent types of cereal,coffee orange juice and apple juice. Lunch and dinner will consist of soul food such as greens,mac and cheese,corn bread,potato salad,yams,chicken,steak,dressing, and veggie meals for those who dont eat meat. All types of salads will be served as well. My desserts will consist of cakes,icecream,cookies,cupcakes,milkshakes. The people that will work there will have to be people that im close and trust because without those things I dont think a business will run well.

No comments:

Post a Comment