Saturday, September 11, 2010

"Dinosaur In My Backyard"

     One day I woke up to the wierdest noise. When I went outside, I didnt see anything, but I heard the same noise. When I turned the corner of my house, to my surprise it was a dinosaur in my backyard! My first instinct was to stay quiet and hide behind my big tree. I thought to myself "OMG,WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? THIS DINOSAUR WAS GOING TO DO SOMETHING BAD TO ME". The dinosaur must have been extremely hungry because he loved eating my plants that I had in my yard. I guess this dinosaur could smell my fear because around and all of a sudden he found me. Before I knew it I was looking up at the biggest dinosaur that I cold ever imagine of. I wanted to scream but my mind wouldn't let me.  My body was taken over by fear.To my surprise he was a nice dinosaur that only wanted me to feed him plants. Who would have thought that I would meet a kind dinosaur who only wanted to be fed plants? Hahahahha.not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment