Friday, September 17, 2010

"The Bat Who Couldn't Fly"

Once upon a time,there was a bat named Chance. Chance wasn't like the average bat. He could do everything that his friends could do except fly. Well, this was only because all of his friends were older than him and had all of their strength. Only problem was that Chance didn't understand with time,his strength would build up and he would eventually learn to fly. "It's not fair,you guys get to fly around and do cool tricks in the sky",said Chance. "Chance, dont you worry, you'll be flying in no time, you just have to be patient", said Pretty Wings. Pretty Wings was Chance's bestfriend who had the most beautiful wings a bat could have. "You just have to practice everyday Chance, you know what, "I will help you",she said. "Really"?, said Chance. "Of course",said Pretty Wings, we will practice everyday until you learn how, how would you like that,Chance"? "Okay, I would love that, Pretty Wings", said Chance. Weeks and weeks passed,and Chance wasnt getting the hang of it. "Aw man. I'm never going to learn to fly, I give up"! " Chance you can't give up said Pretty Wings"." Okay,I'll try this one more time. Before Chance knew it,he was flying! " I'm doing it Pretty Wings, look at me I'm doing it". Chance learned a valuable lesson. Hard work changes everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment