Friday, September 17, 2010

"Siblings"

I have two siblings. I have an older brother named Scotty, and I have a younger sister named Reginee. My litter sister is my little twin. People say she looks just like me. I would say she is very mature for her age. Her way of thinking is always outside of the box. She is always thinking of ways to figure out things to solve a problem. Over all my little sister is a loving,caring,mature responsible, & a trust worthy girl who is headed in the right direction. My older  brother is 24 years old is the best big brother a girl could have, he is always there for  me whenever I need him. He is over protective over me sometimes but what good big brother isnt? I wouldnt trade him trade him for any other big brother because I know he is always going to be there for me and never going to leave my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment