Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"My Journey On A Pirate Ship"

One day my friends and some of my family memembers decided that we wanted to travel on a private pirate ship to go on a private island for a vacation. It was my little sister Reginee,my cousin Emoni,my bestfriends Shona,Sharnay,and Cori. While on the private pirate ship my friends,family and I met some really nice pirates. The pirates we met were pirate Toya,Sam,Ricky, and Willie. At first my cousin and I were thinking there wasnt going to be much to do while we were on the ship. To our surprise there was a variety of things to do while we were on the ship. The ship had a buffet,a gameroom and a theatre. To get to the private island it was going to take is five hours. First, my family,friends,and I  went to the buffet. The pirates served us breakfast. They cooked us a private dish. Once we were done eating ,we all went to the gameroom and played videogames. Of course I beat everyone in ALL of the games. By the time we knew it, we were already at the private island about to have the vacation of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment