Friday, December 3, 2010


                            “Memorable Event with my Family”
            Throughout my life I can recall a number of events that I have experienced with my family. I remember family parties for thanksgiving, Christmas, Fourth of July and sometimes we would have parties for no reason at all.
    I remember the summer of 2007 when my mom decided she wanted to have a party for my family. I thought this idea was wonderful because my cousin Nichelle was in town, and I hadn't seen her in years. Don't get me wrong, every single one of my family parties made me extremely excited, but this one was absolutely special.
            The day of the party was a fabulous day. A lot of my family members came to this party. My aunties, uncles, brother, sister, cousins, grandmother, family friends attended this party. The best part about this day was family members that I never met and haven't seen in years attended this was special to me because I bonded with them. This wasn't the average family party. We had chairs set up, barbeque pits going, music playing, and even a jumper.
            We also had karaoke contests. Round one was the adults against the children, then in round 2 it was teams between both adults and children. That day is a day I will never forget. The reason being is because bonding with my family will always be something that I will always cherish and have in my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment